Why how..

Why how the way of life is changing every time we choose different road. Why how sometime we change the way it is? It will lead us to different point of live right. Why how to choose the right road to lead yourself to the right track. Even you know that each way you chose have possibility will be the same as last road you chose before. Life, it not easy as you see in television. Fairy tale or happy ending. What we have to do is that, choose the road that lead us to our creator. Even myself being hypocrite but i have my own reason. Everyone have their own reason. So dont judge people to easily.

Sometime we see a person always smile but we dont know what he/she have been through in his/her life. I never understand why people have to be ruthless? Because one little dirt of someone then the whole world will be the victims? hah.. what happen?? Why how I , myself to be myself if I myself dont even know my ownself?

You ofently heard, people kept telling theirself to be themself. Do you think it is possible? I should do reserch more toward the ratio how many people that can be thier ownself. Possible but, nope for me.? Experience will make us become more mature. Brain will stimulate new things and by the experience we can make decision.

So sometime people cant be thierself in the way they are. The situation lead them to make drastic decision. Things they do what they think it right for themself. But still there are people are trying to destroy thierself??. Why how??

"If you are stuck with 2 options, Just flip a coin in the air! It works, not because it solves the problems. But while the coin is in air, u'll know what your heart is really hoping for...!"


Every problem has the way to solve it dont make the wrong decision. One step at the time, stand for the right. Try to solve problem without make it worse. Yes there are time went we dont know what we have done to others. Try to ask and make it right. This is why how, have to decrease our EGO. Life will be more better as if no ego in ourself.


Akhir kata, semuanya kerana ALLAH ^^

*kalau nk sambung memang lagi panjang berjela hahaha.. skit2 dulu. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment